Wednesday, November 30, 2005

itymbi ...: UML Sequence Diagram Sketches

itymbi ...: UML Sequence Diagram Sketches: "UML Sequence Diagram Sketches

Look here for the latest developments and releases of SEQUENCE.

As part of working on the design on MBlog I've been producing quite a few UML Sequence diagrams. I started out sketching these by hand which is quick, apart from the constant erasing and redrawing, but does make it difficult to publish them on the web. I then tried using the OpenOffice.org draw program. However, I found I was spending more time making the drawing look pretty than expressing what I wanted. Next I looked at ArgoUML but with that tool you have to enter a lot of information that isn't needed for a simple sketch before you can get any diagram. Finally I decided that it would be simpler to produce my own simple took."

No comments: